Sandweiler- Mansion with 4 bedrooms for sale in Sandweiler
Surf.: 460 m²
Surf.: 460 m2
Top-Invest offers you :
Exclusively for sale this magnificent ultra luxurious and refined detached house of +/- 460 m2 living space with a total surface area of +/- 800 m2 in one of the most sought-after areas of Sandweiler.
Built in 2009 on a magnificent wooded plot of land of +/- 14.00 ares, it will make you and your family happy.
It is composed as follows:
* On the ground floor: An entrance hall with dressing room and guest toilet, a splendid fully equipped upscale open plan kitchen with a storage room.
In order to make your daily life easier, a goods lift is connected to all floors.
The dining room with built-in cupboards opens onto a bright living room with a wood fireplace and a 38 m2 master suite with a dressing room and a private bathroom with Italian shower and a huge south-facing terrace of 226 m2.
* On the first floor: a spacious room with 4.5 metre high ceilings that can be used as a lounge and library, a spacious family bathroom with Italian shower and WC and 3 large bedrooms of 20 m2 and 42 m2.
* On the second floor: a beautiful wooden staircase leads to an attic space of +/- 50 m2.
* In the basement: there is a garage for 2 cars, a laundry room, a wine cellar, various storage spaces and a cold room.
In addition the property has a wellness area of +/- 165 m2 with an indoor swimming pool of 12 metres long and 4 metres wide, a sauna, an infra-red cabin, a fitness room and a bathroom with cloakroom. The SPA is separated by a removable bay window that gives access to the terrace.
Further information :
– Floor covering: natural stone, tiles and solid parquet flooring in all living rooms on the first floor.
– Spacious kitchen (top-of-the-range appliances, Miele, Plankboard, etc…).
– Gas central heating
– Fibre optics
– Energy Passport: in progress
– Southern exposure
– Availability to be agreed
Sandweiler, an attractive commune close to Luxembourg City
The commune of Sandweiler appears as a pretty rural village, with two bakeries, an optician, two hairdressers, several restaurants and bars, doctors, a pharmacy, a gym, … and even a florist.
Surrounded by forests, you can go jogging and go for walks with your family in the surrounding forests.
The village of Sandweiler is dominated by Luxembourg-Findel airport, Luxembourg’s only international airport and the fifth largest cargo airport in Europe. Situated to the northwest of the town of Sandweiler, the noise pollution from Findel is limited in the village itself due to the alignment of the runways for aircraft take-offs and landings. Planes do not fly over the village.
You are sure to fall in love with this rare property located in a quiet and privileged environment, close to all amenities.
The agency fees are at the expense of the seller.
88, rue de Luxembourg
Tel: +352 333 628 – 1
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)